by Dr. Lisa H. Upshaw
We are all connected, moving to a similar pulse, hungry and thirsty for the same thing, wanting to feel that we matter. This connection provides us with a network that when used to it’s fullest capacity can cause electric transformation and change. If you conceive of an idea born from guided inspiration that may be of great benefit to someone, chances are that that someone is waiting for your gift to be shared.
What we need to remember is that when we light a spark from heart led inspiration, it will ablaze. If you want to set this world on fire and be a positive, impactful force– you already have everything you need. We were all given uniquely different talents to contribute to this life experience. Do something you have never done before in a whole new way with the intention of feeding the world with the tools and gifts that only you have.
You may wonder, what is spirit inspired action? A clue I can share is if you’ve been absent of any real passion, exuberant joy, or fulfillment then you likely have not been living life from a such a place. When you are making choices that are in alignment with your gifts, talents or that come from the heart AND you get an buzz doing them, it’s safe to say that you are in the right place. It is when you operate from this awesome feeling with clarity, focus and determination that your spark catches fire and others want to drink your Kool Aide.
You know you are out of alignment with heart led inspiration when you:
• Hate waking up in the morning to go to work
• Feel unfulfilled
• Know that you are holding back
• Have an idea for a project, business, movement that you can’t let go of
• No one else knows how magnificent you really are
• Are frustrated because you are not living the life that you dream of and are capable of living
Here’s what you can do about it:
• Celebrate your uniqueness
• Get in the habit of sharing what makes your soul sing
• When great things happen for you remember to pay it forward
• Choose and commit to making a life change that will make you feel magnetic
• Create an affirmation for yourself that keeps you on track. For example, “Each day I create an opportunity to enhance my life and the lives of others”
• Trust your Intuition!
• Live your life for yourself not for your parents, friends, siblings, etc.
It does not take a grand master plan to make an impact– just the ability to let go. Allow your glorious spirit to lead you to the perfect way to express yourself. It’s usually that thing that’s been shoved to the back of your mind; the idea that just won’t go away. When you move with meaningful action you are connected to the greater purpose and feeding a need. You know your spirit better than anyone else. If your soul is stirring you are in the right place. Here’s to your spark!
About the Author — Dr. Lisa is all about grabbing life by the horns and living out loud. Acknowledging that life is so precious in our physical bodies, she is passionate about making the absolute most of it.
By trade she is an Acupuncturist, Chiropractor and owner of an online nutrition business. A firm believer in mind-body healing, Dr Lisa H. Upshaw’s practice combines Chinese medicine and functional nutrition with Chakra balancing and affirmations. She is passionate about empowering others with tools to enhance their life experience. Living by her mantra,“follow your bliss”, Dr. Lisa loves coaching and supporting those who may be in a stuck pattern, wanting greater alignment with the spirit and the physical.
She is happy to share all she knows and looks forward to meeting you on your journey.
Please take a moment to visit Lisa’s website http://www.beingwellbody.com